Inc.com, Mashable and More
Reset your Blackberry mobile browser
For Blackberry OS 6.x
- Open the web browser and press the menu key.
- Scroll down and select Options.
- Scroll down the next screen, under "Clear Browsing Data". You'll see several checkboxes.
Be sure that at least History, Cookies and Cache are selected.
- Press the "Clear Now" button at the bottom.
- Return to the web browser by pressing the back button. If it's
already showing the page you want, be sure to reload it by selecting
Menu, then "Refresh".