The information on this Web site is protected by applicable laws, including copyright law.
All content Copyright © 2009-2010 Mobile Web Up. All rights reserved.
Publication: unless expressly prohibited on this Web site, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents and text contained within this Web site subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of such documents and text is for informational, personal, and noncommercial purposes only;
- You will not modify the documents or graphics;
- Other than photos of staff or facilities (which may be republished by the press), and press releases and promotional text (which may be excerpted within the limits of fair use), you will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text; and you will not quote materials out of their context;
- You will display the copyright notice set forth above, as well as the trademark notice set forth below, on all documents or portions of documents, and retain any and all other copyright notices and other proprietary notices on every copy made by you;
- You agree in advance that Mobile Web Up may revoke the permission herein granted at any time, and if it does so, upon notification or request you will immediately cease and desist all activities previously conducted pursuant to this permission;
- This permission does not include permission to copy the content, design elements, look, feel, or layout of this Web site for your own business purposes. Those elements of the Web site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
UNLESS EXPRESSLY OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MOBILE WEB UP, NEITHER MOBILE WEB UP NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL, OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHTS UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MOBILE WEB UP, ALL INFORMATION AND PUBLICATIONS, AS WELL AS THE WEB SITE ITSELF, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, AND MOBILE WEB UP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, MOBILE WEB UP DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MOBILE WEB UP BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, IN ANY ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND PUBLICATIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, AND/OR THE WEB SITE ITSELF.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATING TO AND/OR ARISING FROM THE SUITABILITY AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND PUBLICATIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE. THE WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION AND PUBLICATIONS CONTAINED ON IT MAY INCORPORATE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND/OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOBILE WEB UP ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY SUCH INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ON THE WEB SITE, THE INFORMATION AND PUBLICATIONS CONTAINED ON IT, AND IN ANY AND ALL OTHER REFERENCED OR LINKED DOCUMENTS.
MOBILE WEB UP MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION, PUBLICATIONS, AND THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION AND PUBLICATIONS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED INTERNATIONALLY, AND MAY CONTAIN REFERENCES TO MOBILE WEB UP PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED AND/OR ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
THESE REFERENCES DO NOT IMPLY THAT MOBILE WEB UP INTENDS TO ANNOUNCE SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR TO MAKE THEM AVAILABLE, NOW OR AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE, IN YOUR COUNTRY.
THIS WEB SITE CONTAINS LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OR DIRECTION OF MOBILE WEB UP, AND MOBILE WEB UP ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE REPRESENTATIONS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITY AND/OR CONTENT OF ANY SUCH SITE. IF YOU ACCESS A THIRD PARTY SITE VIA A LINK FROM THIS WEB SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. MOBILE WEB UP PROVIDES THESE LINKS MERELY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THEIR INCLUSION ON THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT MEAN THAT MOBILE WEB UP PROMOTES, ENDORSES, OR ACCEPTS THE CONTENT ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES.
Notice And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
Mobile Web Up will investigate any notice of alleged copyright infringement properly delivered, and will take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17 U.S.C., Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA"). Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of any claim of copyright infringement must be submitted to the following designated agent for this site:
- Aaron Maxwell
- Service Provider
- Mobile Web Up
- 1379 3rd Ave, San Francisco, CA
- Telephone Number
- Facsimile Number
In order to constitute an effective notice of alleged infringement, the notification must include the following:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the laws;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
No Rights To Volunteered Information
Should you, or any other viewer of this Web site, respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, and/or suggestions, that response will not be treated as confidential, and Mobile Web Up shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the response to others, without limitation. You agree that Mobile Web Up is free to use any ideas, concepts, algorithms, or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and/or services incorporating your ideas, concepts, algorithms, and techniques.
Mobile Web Up and all of the graphical Mobile Web Up logos contained in this Web site are trademarks and/or service marks of Mobile Web Up. Mobile Web Up's trademarks and service marks may be registered in the United States and internationally. The names of other entities, products, and services which may appear on this Web site constitute the property, trademarks, and/or service marks, whether registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.